Source: SIPA USA/PA Images
1. Anything from Stuff by Hilary Duff
Very imaginatively titled, might I add.
2. Fingerless fishnet gloves
We ALL had an emo phase, however big or small.
Source: Dance World
3. Sex bands
Before they were band from schools. (I was too afraid to Google Image search a picture but they were basically glorified elastic bands).
4. Pre-made scoobie bracelets/key-chains
Another craze lost to the hands of time.
For reasons we shouldn’t have to explain.
6. Any of the mad rainbow eyeshadow palettes
The gateway drug to MAC.
7. Their fairy-cake lip balm
SO edible smelling, yet so not actually edible. :(
8. The many, many multi-packs of earrings on offer
In particular, those weird multi-coloured spiky jelly ones.
9. … And belly bars
10. A shitey hair band you’d pick up, wear once, and resign to The Drawer
Every house hold had a drawer of hair bands bought after many an experimental fringe.
11. Those sk8r wristbands that Avril Lavigne made popular among teenage girls and NEVER APOLOGISED FOR
Source: EMPICS Entertainment
Any combination of pink and black/red and black/white and black stripes is PTSD inducing.
To be found on the emo wall, to be exact. Probably next to the fingerless fishnet gloves.
13. Anything with Hello Kitty on it
14. The animal keyrings that you used be able to squeeze fake poo out of
The height of comedy back in 5th and 6th class.