EVERY WEEKDAY MORNING, DailyEdge.ie rounds up the best of the day’s celebrity dirt – from the top to the very bottom.
Courtney Love has been sharing her theories on the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 on Twitter. The musician is convinced that this picture of an oil slick near Pulau Perak, a small island that marks the most western point of Malaysia, holds the key to solving the mystery.
For all the non-believers out there, she’s even drawn a handy diagram:
Wouldn’t it be amazing if, after all this time, the person to crack the mystery was Courtney Love? Just think about that.
Kate Winslet has revealed why she called her baby son Bear Blaze. Speaking to Ellen DeGeneres on her talk show, the actress said her 3-month-old son’s second name was chosen to commemorate his parents’ meeting.
Bear’s second name is Blaze because my husband and I met in a house fire, basically.
Kate and husband Ned Rocknroll fell for each other after a fire broke out at Richard Branson’s private island – during which Kate managed to rescue Branson’s mother from the blaze.
Let’s just be thankful that the tyke’s last name is Winslet. Bear Blaze Rocknroll is too, too much. (Mail Online)
Chris Brown is going to jail for a month, hurrah hurrah. The singer was spending four months in a court-ordered rehab programme stemming from his 2009 assault of then-girlfriend Rihanna.
However he was kicked out of rehab and arrested for violating the in-house rules, including inappropriately touching a female client and telling a group: “I’m good at using guns and knives.”
That’s not all for Breezy though – he’s facing another court date for a separate assault charge in Washington. If convicted, he could be behind bars for four years.
What a troublemaker. (Mirror)
And the rest of the day’s celebrity dirt…
- Khloe Kardashian pulled the plug on an live TV interview after the hosts asked questions about her niece North. (Mail Online)
- Frenemies Demi Lovato and Miley Cyrus have unfollowed each other on Twitter. SPAT ALERT (ONTD)
- Teen Mom/porn star Farrah Abraham is attempting a pop career with an awful, awful song. (Buzzfeed)
- Lady Gaga posted a picture of herself in nasty green bathwater, getting clean after being puked on at SXSW. (Mirror)
- Kanye West won’t be prosecuted for battering a member of the paparazzi, but he will have to get anger management lessons. (TMZ)
Friday’s Dredge: Here’s what Kian Egan would eat as his death row meal>