EVERY WEEKDAY MORNING, DailyEdge.ie rounds up the best of the day’s celebrity dirt – from the top to the very bottom.
N-Dubz star Dappy is some charmer. It’s reported today that his management has had to fork out several grand to debt collectors after they threatened to show up to the Celebrity Big Brother house.
Apparently the musician had successfully hidden from the bailiffs… until he showed up on reality TV that is. (3am)
Meanwhile Dappy’s bandmate Fazer thinks it’s highly likely that Dappy has had it off with US actress Jasmine Waltz. (Unreality TV)
Jasmine has also hooked up with Blue crooner Lee Ryan in the bathrooms of the house. (Daily Record)
All glamour, all the time.
Kim Kardashian is pressing charges against a guy who allegedly made threats against her.
Kanye West is already being investigated by police for allegedly attacking the guy, and now Kim says she wants him prosecuted for telling her “I will kill you, slut”.
The incident happened at a medical centre in Beverly Hills yesterday. (TMZ)
Singer Paloma Faith’s twitter account appears to have fallen into the hands of an over-eager PR person.
She started tweeting a link to her new video ad naseum at various celebrities. We can’t look, but we can’t stop looking.
Please, somebody intervene. Or watch the video at least.
And the rest of the day’s celebrity dirt…
- L’Oreal has been accused of airbrushing Diane Keaton. NOBODY TOUCHES DIANE KEATON! (Daily Mail)
- What were Bono and Taylor Swift talking about at the Golden Globes? Feelings? Dreams? Best place in Dublin to get a pint? (Popcrush)
- Michael Fassbender is being considered for the new Star Wars film. Let’s hope he gets to keep the beard (AV Club)
- Eh, Prince is going to be on New Girl. This is not a drill (E! Online)
- Ashlee Simpson is marrying Diana Ross’ son Evan (Dlisted)