IF YOU’VE HAD the pleasure of a night out in Maynooth, you’ll know…
1. It’s mostly full of students
But that makes it all the more fun! The mix of aul lads and mad-for-it students doesn’t have such a perfect ratio in any other village.
2. The Roost is your only man on a Thursday
It’s all about having a few chilled ones in the lounge then sneaking upstairs to hit the floor.
3. Brady’s is an institution on Wednesdays
Brady’s Clockhouse is the only option on Hump day but it ends TOO SOON.
4. You’ve definitely had at least one cold walk by the canal with naggins
The only way to do predrinks if you travel up on the train.
5. You’ve met at least one Home and away cast member on a night out
Usually in Mantra. RIP Mantra.
6. You’ve had a sneaky drink on the train at least once
7. Dunnes in the Manor Mills your only man for picking up predrinks and a box of wedges
8. You’ve stayed in many a dodgy student home
Sleep on the floor of this shared house of six students? Yeah, grand.
9. Supermacs is the only place to go when the pubs close
All the best things happen in Supermacs after 2am.
10. But you’d eat pizza outside Mizzonis if you just couldn’t wait
Then into Maximus for a bag of chips for the commute home.
11. Despite your good intentions you’ve NEVER made the last 66 home
12. You still find these receipts scattered around your room
13. You know it’s so much better than town
14. Because it’s so small and laid back
Pair of runners on? COME ON IN!