EVERY WEEKDAY MORNING, DailyEdge.ie rounds up the best of the day’s celebrity dirt from the top to the very bottom.
So, if the tabloids are to be believed, Wicklow’s finest Laura Whitmore was schmoozing with Leonardo DiCaprio after the BAFTAs on Sunday night.
Let us examine the reports:
- Laura Whitmore was ‘taken back’ to Leo’s hotel suite and ‘loved the attention’ (The Mirror)
- ‘At one point he held her face in his hand‘ (The Mirror again)
- Leo was ‘completely taken’ with Laura and ‘made a beeline’ for her (The Sun)
- Laura was ‘told off’ for singing Beyoncé’s Formation to Leo’s pals (back to The Mirror)
- There are pictures. The Sun has pictures (The Sun)
Now, all these rumours of face holding and beelines and private penthouse parties have been smacked down by Whitmore’s reps, who said they were in the same group of BAFTA partyers, but at no stage were there any private shenanigans, no matter how taken Leo was with her.
Whitmore (who has a boyfriend, Rory. Well, she did up until a while ago anyway) was up early yesterday morning for a photo shoot, and shared no pics of Leo on any of her social media channels. Which is frankly just disappointing.
Rubberbandits have made a very astute observation about Justin Bieber.
Which one is it Biebs? The SoSue one? Pippa? We need answers.
North West is perfecting her “NO PICTURES” stance, and obviously has the entire Kardashian/Jenner/West clan wrapped around her finger.
Watch as she captivates an entire room with cute carry on:
While North curates legions of fans, we are still left wondering when we will clap eyes on baby Saint West. We’re getting anxious now. When is the big reveal? Does he even exist? Bark twice if you’re in Milwaukee, Saint.
And the rest of the day’s celebrity dirt…
- Taylor Swift burned Kanye West at the Grammys (DailyEdge.ie)
- Meanwhile Adele cheered herself up with a burger after a bit of a Grammys cock up (DailyEdge.ie)
- Stephen Fry quit Twitter again (StephenFry.com)
- Kylie Jenner wore your mam’s old curtains and boasted about it on Instagram
- Stephanie Davis and Jeremy McConnell are moving in together. Of course they are (Mirror)