EVERY WEEKDAY MORNING, DailyEdge.ie rounds up the best of the day’s celebrity dirt from the top to the very bottom.
They’ve actually started shotting the Red Nose Day sequel to Love Actually – and there is photographic evidence from the first day of filming yesterday.
Liam Neeson and Thomas Brodie-Sangster even recreated the scene by the river on the bench:
Turtlenecks as far as the eye can see:
Joanna was there with Richard Curtis too:
Let’s go get the sh*t kicked out of us by love.
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna have split up again after she “disappeared for days.”
Since their first split around Christmas time, sources tell US Weekly that the pair haven’t been getting on (shockingly):
Chyna has disappeared for days at a time without communicating or providing any updates. This won’t end well.
While another “insider” describing Chyna’s main issues:
with her yelling and screaming about how his family doesn’t like or support her, and his insecurities.
There will be plenty more twists and turns in this one. (DailyMail)
Last night, Seth Rogen realised that he’s followed on Twitter by Donald Trump Jr.
So he started by tweeting him a message:
And then – thanks to the fact that he follows him – slid right on in to his DMs:
A new form of lobbying is taking over Washington.
And the rest of the day’s celebrity dirt
- Beyoncé sent Lemonade-themed flowers to thank a journalist for an opinion piece and they’re GLORIOUS. (Twitter)
- The Beckham’s family ski trip was ruined when Brooklyn busted his arm. The poor lamb. (TMZ)
- Danny Dyer has been forced to take a break from Eastenders as it’s claimed he producers have told him to “sort his life out.” (DailyMail)
- The rumours that Louis Tomlinson is getting back with his ex are everywhere. (The Sun)
- Ed Sheeran has just dropped another new single off his album. It’s not the Galway Girl song though ffs. (YouTube)
Yesterday’s Dredge: Scarlett Johansson has said she doesn’t think monogamy is natural>