SO THE COLD weather finally arrived this winter in Ireland last night, and with it came some serious snow for parts of the country.
And as inconvenient as that is for some, there is always an upside:
1. The country looks only gorgeous in snow
2. Hanging on the trees and in the air
3. Sneachta just makes for better photos, like this one in Wexford last night
4. This crisp garden in the Dublin mountains is just waiting to be walked on
5. As is this
6. It stretched all the way out to the Wild Atlantic Way
7. But most of the white stuff was confined to the Wicklow mountains, LOOK
8. The Christmas tree aesthetic works pretty well
9. So much so that you can just create your own Christmas a couple of weeks late
10. Waking up to this in your garden is a pleasant sight
11. The mountains are looking well, no doubt
12. And even if the conditions are pretty treacherous
13. It’s just nice to see some snow, finally
Stay safe out there.