This site uses cookies to improve your experience and to provide services and advertising. By continuing to browse, you agree to the use of cookies described in our Cookies Policy. You may change your settings at any time but this may impact on the functionality of the site. To learn more see our Cookies Policy.
OK
Dublin: 14 °C Monday 28 May, 2018
Advertisement

A pint spontaneously combusted in a Drogheda pub and completely dumbfounded everyone

SPOOKY.

LAST WEEK, PEOPLE were out celebrating St. Patrick’s Day in Drogheda pub Barney Mac’s when something rather spooky happened.

The pub has shared CCTV footage of a pint exploding out of nowhere to the surprise of everyone in there.

Watch for yourself below.

Source: CH News/YouTube

So, what exactly caused the pint to explode? Can we blame it on the paranormal?

Well, the pub has playfully attributed it to “the ghost of Joe Murphy,” but others on the Facebook page have pointed out that this isn’t an unusual occurrence in pubs — it typically happens when a cold pint is placed in a hot glass.

As for the customer? Don’t worry. He got a new pint.

barney Source: Barney Mac's/Facebook

A man was caught releasing his pet rat in a restaurant to get a free meal >

Jessica Simpson being interviewed while absolutely locked is the best thing you’ll see today >

  • Share on Facebook
  • Email this article
  •  

About the author:

Amy O'Connor

Read next:

COMMENTS (4)