1. When somebody had a bit of craic with Luke Ming Flanagan’s election poster in Ballaghaderreen
2. When these services were available during the Roscommon races
3. The time Chris O’Dowd was given the freedom of the county
And quipped: “what we lack in clean water we make up for in dirty jokes.”
4. The time this headline warned of a very Roscommon crime spree
5. When this urgent sign was erected
We’ll never know the fate of the Roscommon banjo.
6. When a supporter lost a “good jumper” after a county match
7. And they went to great lengths to return it to its rightful owner
It was a good jumper, in fairness.
8. When Kilronan Castle hotel found a lost teddy bear and treated it like royalty
9. That time Boyle went back to the 90s for Paddy’s Day in Moone Boy
10. When Tesco Roscommon had interesting advice for its customers
11. When this sheep racing course was built at the lamb festival
12. The famous Adopt-A-Road campaign in the county that saw these signs up all over the place
A road is for life, not just for Christmas.
13. When a 20 minute traffic jam was caused by these culprits
14. The time these speed signs were only a little bit confusing
15. When this excellent landscaping company was spotted in the town
16. And finally… when this was the grand prize last year in the Castlerea mart
DailyEdge is on Snapchat! Tap the button below to add!