EVERY WEEKDAY MORNING, DailyEdge.ie rounds up the best of the day’s celebrity dirt from the top to the very bottom.
This week, The Hollywood Reporter honoured Karla Welch as one of the most powerful stylists working in Hollywood. And with good reason – Welch spent awards season dressing Ruth Negga and she slayed every damn time.
Welch is joined on the cover of The Hollywood Reporter by Sarah Paulson and our own Ruth Negga, and they all look only fabliss.
THR noted that Ruth Negga is now a “fashion force” thanks to Welch.
A year ago, the world had never heard of Ruth Negga, but between her subtle turn in Loving, for which she was Oscar-nominated, and her exquisitely standout red-carpet presence, courtesy of Welch, the actress is now a fashion force. That’s the power of a No. 1 stylist.
Mary-Kate Olsen wants to have a baby and you are old. The diminutive actress is reportedly looking to start a family with husband Olivier Sarkozy. (Please Google ‘olivier sarkozy mary kate olsen basketball’ for some classic photos.)
Per US Weekly:
The Elizabeth and James designer, 30, and her husband of 15 months, Olivier Sarzoky, “really want a baby,” a source close to the couple reveals in the latest issue of Us Weekly. “They have been ready to have a child for a while.”
A source also told the magazine that they are “so normal and super happy”. Same.
Let’s revisit the greatest headline ever, shall we? (US Weekly)
Source: Page Six
Gary Fisher is back on Instagram! The dog, which belonged to actress Carrie Fisher, shared a sweet photo last night.
Sorry for taking a break, but I’m back and wanted to tell all of my fans hi #garyloveshismom#garymisseshismom #garyfisher#garyloveshisfans
Gary loves his Mom.
And the rest of the day’s dirt…
- Turns out Graham Norton is related to that lad who painted the portrait of him. Ireland is tiny. (Goss.ie)
- Ivanka Trump went to a Broadway show with Justin Trudeau. (Page Six)
- The mere mention of Jenny Slate‘s name made Chris Evans’ “heart pinch”. (Esquire)
- Lena Dunham facetimed with Gwyneth Paltrow on the red carpet and the photos are ……. (Just Jared)
- Chloe Moretz got a “poignant” underboob tattoo. Not a sentence I ever thought I’d write. (Daily Mail)