EVERY WEEKDAY MORNING, the Daily Edge rounds up the best of the day’s celebrity dirt – from the top to the very bottom. Here’s The Dredge.
#TEMPER TANTRUM: Selena Gomez has taken revenge on celebrity manchild Justin Bieber after a failed ‘reconciliation dinner’ that ended after just minutes. How? By locking him out of her house. The Biebz was left standing outside clutching the railings and shouting her name in a “tantrum [that] went on for several minutes.”
#HAYLOR: Harry Styles is continuing to hair-flop himself up the ladder of celebrity: he’s now in a romance with US megastar Taylor Swift. She’s already had death threats from his fans on Twitter, which to kids these days is basically the equivalent of holding hands for the first time. (The Sun)
Where can star-smoocher Harry go from here, you ask? One word: Twink.
That made you think, eh Harry? (PA Wire)
#777TOUR: Rihanna’s seven-day trip around the world on a plane with 150 journalists is reaching new depths of depravity. Amid champagne-fuelled parties and reports that the disgruntled journalists banded together in a gang to chant “Just one quote” and “I need a headline”, one man simply removed all his clothes. It’s all gone a bit Lord Of The Flies. (Gawker)
#GIRLS ALOUD: Girls Aloud got together for a little lady-party to mark the launch of their new album Something New. Like any good party, it involved wearing slippers:
And somebody thoughtfully put Kimberley in hi-vis stripes. Safety first!
And the rest of the day’s dirt…
- Michael Fassbender gave Ryan Gosling a lovely back massage. You’re very tense, Ryan. (Buzzfeed)
- Peter Andre’s song Mysterious Girl is so traumatic that it sent a fan into labour. (The Sun)
- The sexual tension between Brian (née Bryan) McFadden and Delta Goodrem was “right obvious”, according to Kerry Katona. Words cannot express how we feel about this. (Mirror)
- Danielle Meagher said of her fellow Dublin Housewives cast members: “They are all fake to a point, whereas I am very real.” (Irish Daily Mirror)
- Want to see photos of Jared Leto in full drag? We’ll just leave these here. (Buzzfeed)