1. Why this conversation is as important as making a will.
2. What a horrible tease this ball is.
“OH MY GOD, IT’S GOING TO LAND ON €250,000 — nope, never mind. It’s after landing on €24,000.”
3. Why this is the only bible verse most Irish people know.
4. Why we slag one of the most famous Irish men in the world so relentlessly.
5. Why we all know this man’s name.
<3 u, Maurice Pratt.
6. Why this is so hilarious.
7. The true meaning behind this statement.
8. Why this was so weirdly upsetting.
9. What an absolutely genius costume this is.
10. What this even means.
“Is that even English?”
11. Why this meme is actually very, very clever
It’s not just a bunch of random letters, honestly.
12. Why sending a turkey to Eurovision honestly seemed like a great idea at the time
Ireland: “It’s not just any turkey. It’s Dustin.”
Rest of world: “Don’t get you, sorry.”
13. Why a child would ever be genuinely starstruck by meeting a meteorologist
We take the weather very seriously here in Ireland.
14. Why this has the potential to cause an international incident
15. Why leaving the immersion on is the most unforgivable sin one can commit.
16. Why this is one of the highlights of the Irish television calendar.
“Let me get this straight — the whole country sits around and watches a two-night pageant where girls read out poems they’ve written about their Irish heritage or do a spot of Irish dancing?”
DailyEdge is on Snapchat! Tap the button below to add!