AH, WIKIPEDIA. The online encyclopedia turns 15 today and we are so thankful every day that it exists.
1. It basically earned us our college degrees
Copy, paste, reword, cite source in Wiki sources. Degree.
Without Wikipedia, you’d have to go to the library like some ancient fossil. IMAGINE.
2. How else could we read up on everything we ever wanted to know after watching a movie?
3. It gave us this
4. And this
5. Wikipedia has settled so many arguments
6. We’d still be dealing with this if it wasn’t for you
7. We would know WAY less about all the creepy unsolved murders
What else would you be reading at 3am?
8. We’ve got it when we can’t fall asleep
9. It can diagnose all of our medical issues*
Yep, this pain in my finger definitely means I’m dying.
10. The Personal Life section is better than any gossip website
* It can’t. Go to a medical professional etc.
11. Basically, Wikipedia is life