DRY JANUARY MIGHT be the reality for many over the next few weeks, but that can’t stop you planning ahead a little.
And so Harry Potter fans should, because there’s a very special event set up for Dublin on February 17th:
“Harry Potter and the Dublin Pub Crawl”
The recently set up Facebook event page details how the pub crawl will go down:
We take you on a pub tour via some of Dublin’s most amazing venues for an event so big no spell could stop. We encourage people to get in the spirit and dress up in their best Harry Potter inspired attire.
Get the Potter costumes ready. Tickets are €7 and go on sale this Friday, which they say gets you:
- A pub crawl wrist band (getting you free entry to all venues)
- Access to promotional drink prices
- Profesional pub tour host
- Hand crafted miniature wand
- Gringotts vault raffle key
- Prizes for best dressed
- Hogwarts Graduation Certificate at the after party
There’s already 3000 ‘interested’ in attending – so tickets might sell fast.
All wizards are encouraged to drink responsibly, of course.