1. When good old fashioned cigarette machines in pubs only serve cigars
2. The very fact that Electric Picnic is already sold out – just a few days after the poxy tickets went on sale
How? Why? Where did all these super organised affluent people come from?
3. When the recent elections saw The Green Party pick up a couple of seats
4. When this popcorn in Dublin was being sold for €30
5. The fact that you can now get salads that would have been unpronounceable a couple of years ago
6. When a simple little bottle of Fanta Orange will now cost you an arm and a leg
Imagine the national scandal if it was Club?
7. Onions. Yes, a net of onions now requires a small business loan
8. A place where coffee machines are now more entertaining than Netflix
9. Remember when a full Irish was the people’s breakfast?
10. When Prosecco everything is now acceptable
11. And finally… what classy flavour of crisps did you really need in your life in 2016?
DailyEdge is on Snapchat! Tap the button below to add!