1. They’ll never truly understand the pain of a skipping Walkman
Running and listening to music? Good luck to you.
2. They will never know the unique relationship that existed between pencils and cassette tapes
3. They’ll never appreciate the horror of being confronted with this
An unspooled cassette tape.
*shakes fist at sky*
4. Or taping songs off the radio… and the DJ coming in before the end to interrupt
5. Or having to save your pocket money for weeks to be able to buy a CD in Golden Discs
Until you finally had the £20 to buy Whitney Houston’s Greatest Hits.
There was no Spotify in our day.
6. And don’t even talk to us about scratched CDs/vinyl
7. Or trying to burn a CD and finding that there wasn’t enough space :(
8. Or downloading crap versions of songs from Limewire or Kazaa
Kids today will never understand the frustration of downloading a song from Limewire and then finding out that the “song” you just downloaded was actually just audio of Bill Clinton saying, “I did not have sexual relations with that woman.”
9. Finally, they will never know what a heartbreaking sight this is…
DailyEdge is on Snapchat! Tap the button below to add!