1. A pair of jeans that you cut with two slits, so they’d sit nicely over your shoes
And then your jeans would get completely mangled, and on rainy days the water would soak all the way up to your thighs.
2. Frosted tips.
Like beautiful icing on the cake of your head.
3. O’Neills tracksuit bottoms
With the waistband turned over so everyone could see the O’Neill’s logo.
4. T-shirts that looked like the neck had been cut off, but actually you just bought it like that
5. Ladies wearing dress shirts on a night out
Ideally fitted, maybe with some kind of a pinstripe. Often worn with black slacks.
6. Trucker hats!
To make us Irish look more like truckers. They never failed, eh?
7. These runners with flames on the side
8. Pre-ripped jeans
Sure why rip them yourself when you can BUY them like that? Ripping them yourself is a mug’s game.
9. Plaid, everywhere, all the time, no surrender
10. Wallet chains
Because what if a THIEF took your wallet? GUESS YOU’LL BE TAKING ME ALONG TOO, MR THIEF.
11. Tracksuit bottoms with stuff written on the bum
The more inappropriate, the better.
12. Pedal pushers
Less trouser, but for the same money. WHY DIDN’T WE REALISE WE WERE BEING CONNED?
13. Belts like this
HELLOOOOO! Yes, you alternative types! You were in on this too.
15. Parachute pants/baggy trousers will all kinds of accessories hanging off them
The more the better! Sure all them pockets will come in handy one day.
16. Dubarrys with the laces done up like this
17. And visible underwear, ON PURPOSE
Dear God, what were we thinking?