Advertisement
This site uses cookies to improve your experience and to provide services and advertising. By continuing to browse, you agree to the use of cookies described in our Cookies Policy. You may change your settings at any time but this may impact on the functionality of the site. To learn more see our Cookies Policy.
OK
Dublin: 16 °C Monday 13 July, 2020

#Baby Food

From TheJournal.ie WHO warns commercial baby foods contain too much sugar Nutrition

WHO warns commercial baby foods contain too much sugar

In around half of products examined, more than 30% of the calories in them were from total sugars.

From TheJournal.ie German police arrest 55-year-old after man poisoned baby food and demanded millions Stuttgart

German police arrest 55-year-old after man poisoned baby food and demanded millions

The blackmailer had poisoned five baby food products and alerted police to the store they were placed in.

From TheJournal.ie Child awarded €10,000 after choking on plastic allegedly contained in a Cow&Gate baby food Settlement

Child awarded €10,000 after choking on plastic allegedly contained in a Cow&Gate baby food

The company made a €10,000 damages settlement offer, without admission of liability.

From TheJournal.ie How heartbreak inspired Annabel Karmel to write the baby food 'bible' Parenting

How heartbreak inspired Annabel Karmel to write the baby food 'bible'

‘I felt very vulnerable, having lost a child, with a child who then wouldn’t eat.’

From TheJournal.ie Contaminated food linked to death of baby and poisoning of 14 others Britain

Contaminated food linked to death of baby and poisoning of 14 others

The babies – many of them premature – are currently being treated in hospitals across the country.

From TheJournal.ie Oat bars recalled... over possible insect contamination Baby Food

Oat bars recalled... over possible insect contamination

The Annabel Karmel oaty chewy bars, which are aimed at children, are being taken off Tesco and Disney Store shelves.

From TheJournal.ie Dangerous magnesium levels in baby food led to child's death Inquest

Dangerous magnesium levels in baby food led to child's death

An inquest in to the death of a five year old girl finds that her baby food had a dangerous level of magnesium.