THEY JUST DON’T make em like they used to.
Can we come over to play?
1. Remember when you lost all the rods for this majestic exercise of of strategy and precision?
2. You’ve been whacked in the face by this ball-in-net contraption on more than one occasion
3. This was your first experience in motoring
4. You didn’t have this but your best friend’s big sister did and you would have given your young life just to play it
5. You weren’t allowed have this either, it’d have your eye out
6. Rumour had it, baby aliens grew in its head
7. Bathtime wasn’t complete without one of these bad boys
8. You started your now-defunct radio career on this breakthrough technology
9. You argued over steelies and plastics and still don’t know how to properly play
10. You broke loads of these flimsy yolks behind the screen
12. You tried your best to not wake daddy
13. And to catch the mouse (if you managed to build it in the first place)
14. You got your finger snapped by this vicious beast
15. And you’ve yet to sweat as much as you did navigating this impossible labyrinth