EVERY WEEKDAY MORNING, DailyEdge.ie rounds up the best of the day’s celebrity dirt from the top to the very bottom.
Gillian Anderson slapped down the Daily Mail over an article about her face. Anderson, who is back on our screens in the X Files revamp, was the subject of a detailed article speculating on whether she has had surgery.
Her response was simple and sweet.
Kim Kardashian went blonde again and stole Kanye’s show. Kardashian showed up to the Yeezy Fall 2016 show yesterday with long blonde hair, thus instantly dominating at least 40% of headlines about the event.
Kelly Osbourne got attacked by bat. In Australia. We’ll let this news story in the Sudbury Star tell itself:
Osbourne’s daughter Kelly had her own brush with a winged mammal after she was attacked by a bat in Sydney, Australia.
The reality TV star, who is in the city filming Australia’s Got Talent, took to social media to tell fans about the terrifying incident, during which a bat swooped on her while she walking to a local pie shop.
Kelly claims the animal “attacked” her and defecated on her head.
Aaand the rest of the day’s dirt…
- Ronan Keating is well up for a Boyzone/Westlife supergroup. (RTE Ten)
- Jeremy McConnell and Stephanie Davis shared some weirdly nauseating PDA. (The Sun)
- Kodaline are playing a free gig in Dublin. (Today FM)
- Matthew Perry’s debut play isn’t going too well. (Mail Online)
- Katie Price has an ‘amazing hair history’. (Mirror)
Yesterday’s Dredge: Liam Neeson says he was ‘just joking’ about having a famous girlfriend>