1. That time a Mullingar man started up a campaign to bring Potato Waffles down under
2. And Birds Eye agreed to his demands
3. When this lad went to great lengths to watch the Ireland v Italy game at the Euros
4. Which seemed to be a common theme throughout this summer
5. When this girl came home all the way from Sydney for the best surprise 40th for her mam
6. The Irish chipper in Sydney that started selling curry cheese chips and black pudding
7. The Cork couple that had lived in Australia for the last ten years surprised the grandparents so they could meet their new baby in personSource: Dave O'Regan/YouTube
8. When this Irish dad popped up on Aussie TV with the most dad joke on the day of the marriage referendum
His son Darren Duffy wrote on Facebook:
So I’m sitting in Melbourne upset I can’t vote on what’s gonna be a historic day, not only for Ireland but the world, when my dad pops up on Australian news.
9. The scenes one Christmas in CairnsSource: Stephen Tormey/YouTube
A nice December 25th session of Olé.
10. And finally… that time this Irish lad caught a wallaby when he was fishing – and also got himself interviewed on national telly
DailyEdge is on Snapchat! Tap the button below to add!