CARLOW TOWN, IT’S only some craic.
1. Your night out in Carlow begins with a full blown argument about where to go
2. The Foundry is the end goal
… and you have to tell at least one stranger that it’s the biggest nite club in Ireland, even if you’re not quite sure that it is.
3. But you NEVER go there first
It doesn’t open until half eleven and everyone knows you have to be drunk before you get there.
4. Tully’s is full of students … which makes it the perfect predrinking destination
5. And you’ve made some excellent friends in the toilets
6. You’ve definitely messed in the fountain at some point
7. And been in the photobooth in Scraggs
8. But you know that the best craic is in The Tavern
9. Everyone gets super dressed up
10. Because they were meeting a Geordie Shore cast member in the Temple
11. The Med Bar is the place to be if you’re feeling fancy
12. You’ve often been to all the above mentioned places in one night, and you know it’s definitely not possible to avoid at least one of them on a night out
That’s just how they do it in Carlow.
13. You definitely have witnessed, started, or taken part in a dispute outside Supermacs
You don’t call it Superslaps for nothing.
14. The Roadhouse is yer only man for food after a night out in Carlow
Except you’ve left most of it behind.
15. You’ve sampled an amazing 3 in 1 in Wang’s
16. Getting kicked out of a venue is no problem once you return after a quick soak up in the Roadhouse
Or you’ll just get barred, again.
17. Everyone is convinced you can get a late drink
18. Getting a taxi on a weekend is hell
Why does EVERYONE WANT THE SAME ONE? You’ve queued for about four hours at least once.