1. Adjusting the height of the shower head is part of your daily routine
2. You’re pretty sure they’ll send a man to Mars before you and your other half can get a profiler together
3. Sharing an umbrella with your other half is simply not an option
Just invest in a coat with a hood.
4. The smaller person in the relationship will inevitably get leaned on at some point
That’s what I’m here for.
5. Sustaining a neck injury while you kiss your other half is just a risk you have to take
*goes to pharmacy to pick up cream for the crick in your neck*
6. Sharing the couch is just a complete no-go
“Can I lie down?” “No room, sorry.”
7. Sometimes your relationship can feel a little like this
8. And you know that sometimes people might stare
9. But hey… at least you’ll never lose each other at festivals
THERE HE IS! I SEE HIM!