IF YOU’VE EVER made the move over to London you’ll know what we mean.
1. And is it expensive over there?
2. Do you live on a farm back home?
3. Say ‘three’ again
4. I’m coming to London for the weekend, can I stay with you?
5. How much is that in euro?
6. Single or double?
We both know the double is an Irish single, stop yer MESSIN.
7. I got this in Primark
Eh it’s PENNEYS.
8. I have family in X county
9. Will you be home this weekend?
10. How was the flight?
Barely an hour long… as usual.
11. You have a twang, is that a twang?
12. And do you think you’ll stay there?
13. Where else have you been in the UK?
Does zone 4 count?
14. You got out while the going was good
15. And have you mass?
16. I’d say Paddy’s Day is much better in Dublin
17. Right hand side please!
18. Where in Scotland are you from?
19. Pints here are SO expensive
They are FOUR POUNDS. Try a night out in Dublin.
20. So are you Catholic?
21. Say Catholic
DailyEdge is on Snapchat! Tap the button below to add!