1. When he photobombed this guy out walking his dogs
Classic Michael D.
2. And when he hung around with these lads down in a skate park.
Nothing to see here.
3. Every time he stood in a Devin Toner/Paul O’Connell sandwich and wasn’t intimidated
Michael D just gets on with things. That’s the kind of guy he is.
4. When he was spotted chilling in a nightclub in Galway
5. And when he was spied queuing at an ATM like an ordinary Joe Soap
Presidents need cash, too, you know.
6. When this photo of him at Slane resurfaced and reminded us all of what a total legend he is
7. When he returned home to Galway to celebrate being elected as President <3
Who among us doesn’t want to invite Michael D in for a cuppa?
8. When he invited elderly people to the Aras for biscuits and tea <3
Horsing into the biscuits there so he was.
9. When he took part in the greatest selfie in the history of the state.
10. When he conducted an interview for the Six One… in front of a photo of himself and Martin Sheen
He gets starstruck like the rest of us.
11. And when he rubbed shoulders with Tom Cruise
12. When he recited the infamous speech from Taken before presenting Liam Neeson with an IFTA
13. And when he killed it at the 1916 celebrations
Love you, Michael D.
DailyEdge is on Snapchat! Tap the button below to add!