1. This bicycle repair shop.
Ah, moustaches and bicycles. The true symbols of Dublin 8.
2. This extremely hipster note offering “kefir grains”
*Googles kefir grains*
3. The time the guards had to deal with disoriented swans
“You’re coming with me, swan.”
4. The time this lad was spotted in a window.
5. When the horse poo fair paid a visit to the ‘hood.
6. When this café got the Virgin Mary to endorse Yes Equality
7. When this bicycle finally became a unicycle
8. When this was the talk of the neighbourhood.
9. When this was the instruction on local bins.
10. When an adult store on Thomas Street had just one stipulation for who they wouldn’t hire…
11. When a yoga/coffee hybrid shop opened up…
What’s next? Pilates/craft beer hubs?
12. When someone left this charming note for their “filthy, antisocial gobshite” of a neighbour
13. When the Copper Face Jacks sign was spotted in a random Dublin 8 house
14. When this act of genius was spotted…
16. And when this pub ordered people to get drunk.
Order heard loud and clear.
DailyEdge is on Snapchat! Tap the button below to add!