1. The time this chancer tried to get away with using a mobile phone while driving:
“It was a banana — no! It was a stapler.”
2. When customers were advised to contact “wife” and everyone was dying to find out the full story.
3. The time Buckfast was classified as a retro wine.
4. When a café in Dunboyne made this rather excellent #PigGate joke.
5. The time a wheelie bin in Navan finally broke free
6. When a driver in Navan wanted the world to know how much he/she enjoyed speed
Shtone mad, you say?
7. The time a local man set up this political party
Dave for Taoiseach.
8. When petrol in Nobber cost a mere €129.90 a litre
9. The time this was an actual address
10. When St. Mary’s GFC in Donore conceived of a rather unusual fundraiser…
For this novel event St Marys are selling grids on their fabulous grounds. On March 15th “Mary the Cow” will be released onto St Mary’s Park and if Mary decides to have her first Plop on your grid you will win €1,000!! Grids costs €5- and are available from all committee members and players.
11. The time the Navan Shopping Centre Easter Bunny looked like he was going to kill us all.
12. When Aldi in Kells decided to sell off Unidentified Tins for €1.49
Just think of it as a grim lucky dip.
13. When “A Lithuanian person” won a prize in the Trim GAA Christmas raffle
14. The time Tayto Park was unveiled as a wedding destination
15. And finally… when this person from Kells had enough and decided to speak his/her mind
DailyEdge is on Snapchat! Tap the button below to add!