1. When this major detour was spotted in Geashill
Watch out, lads.
2. When this sign was stuck up in Corrigan’s Bar in Banagher
3. When there was a llama loose on the road near Rahan
4. When these lads used some construction equipment to build themselves their very own water park for the summer
5. When there was a tense moment on centre court in Wimbledon and this guy in the Offaly jersey was still the star of the show
6. When this salesperson needed to make a new sign
7. That time there was a rather worrying headline about Edenderry
Close down the whole town? NEVER.
8. When this GAA groundsman collected the corner flags after the game in his carSource: Donal Coughlan/YouTube
9. When this lad from Offaly got his hair cut on Jimmy Kimmel
10. The time somebody made sure everyone knew exactly where the border between Tipp and Offaly was
11. When they gave a special shoutout to Shane Lowry on The Sunday Game before *that* win – by holding up a sheet of paper with his face on it
Hitting the big time.
12. When Rhode village broke the world record for Rock the Boat
13. When these speed signs made no sense
14. When this legendary bale figure was constructed in Mucklagh
15. And finally… when the distinctive jersey popped up in a Netflix documentary about west African oil
Always with you.
DailyEdge is on Snapchat! Tap the button below to add!