1. Making a cup of tea and then forgetting about it
2. Dunking a biscuit in your tea, only for it to break off and float to the bottom and RUIN your otherwise perfect cuppa
3. The sight of broken umbrellas stuffed into bins on windy, rainy days. All those damp people
4. Remembering that the pink Snack only has two fingers now
5. A perfect rendition of Caledonia/Katie/Grace
6. Stopping to chat to someone you know in the street only for them to continue walking right on by, and thinking, “Oh.”
7. Getting a disappointing, flavourless bag of Tayto
8. Remembering Ireland’s Eurovision golden days
9. Realising that today’s teenagers have no memory of Ireland’s Eurovision golden days
10. Having soup without a slice of bread to go with it
11. Having to flog tickets for a gig you really wanted to go to on #ticketfairy
12. Opening a tub of ice cream stashed in the bottom of the freezer when you’re really in need of something sweet, only to find leftover stew inside
13. Literally any time Saoirse Ronan cries in Brooklyn
14. Pouring cereal into a bowl for yourself, then realising you have no milk.
15. When there’s an unexpected item in the bagging area and you remove the unexpected item but the system WILL NOT RIGHT ITSELF.
17. When someone’s sitting in your pre-booked seat on the train and you have to gather up the courage to tell them to get out
18. Accidentally touching the condensation on bus windows
19. Getting a travesty of a haircut, but telling the hairdresser “Oh it’s lovely.”
DailyEdge is on Snapchat! Tap the button below to add!