TAKING THE MIDNIGHT train going anywhere can be quite the experience.
In fact, taking any train or DART can be a barrel of laughs if your fellow passengers aren’t up to date on their train etiquette.
Here are a selection of unacceptable things that people do on the train, courtesy of Twitter’s most agitated commuters:
2. Eat when fellow passengers are hungry.
3. Eat things that should not be eaten.
4. Take up valuable space with large items.
5. Talk too loudly.
There’s a way around that now y’know? And some people really seem to appreciate it.
6. Treat the carriage like their own personal disco.
There’s a novel way to deal with that now too, apparently.
7. Treat the carriage like their own personal strip club.
8. Ignore the concept of personal hygiene.
9. Overdo it with the aftershave.
10. Cough and sneeze.
11. Combine a variety of the above for maximum annoyance.
LET US OFF!