IF YOU’VE EVER been out in Dundalk you’ll know…
1. You know it’s full of students during the week
With DkIT a stones throw, they’ve nothing better to be doing than hitting the booze.
2. Good nights start off in The Phoenix
You notice something new every time you’re in there.
3. And end up in Brubakers
If you haven’t had your photo taken by the photographer in Brubakers, were you ever even out in Dundalk?
4. You’ve definitely got lost in the Spirit Store at some point
But you know that this is the best bar to go to get served.
5. Ridleys is the only place to be on a Mondays, and you definitely saw a Z-List reality TV or soap star there
You might have even taken a photo with em.
6. While Courtneys is yer man for a quiet one on Sundays
And by quiet one, we mean dancing off the hangover to whatever band happens to be playing.
7. The Garden was the best craic in the town
Even if you didn’t smoke.
8. You’ll definitely spot some lad in a Dundalk jersey in Parkes
Or, y’know, hundreds. Don’t forget the hens. So many hens.
9. Brubakers pizza and pint deal on a Wednesday is worth heading out for
The perfect soakage.
10. You’re almost guaranteed to spot a fight outside The Roma over any given weekend
Source: Google Maps
11. But the lane beside the Mizzoni by Ridley’s is where all the best shifting happens
You’ve been down there, admit it.
Source: Google maps
12. And finally, you know that no night is complete without curry chips from Europa
With the walk sobering you on the way.