DRY SHAMPOO IS one of the great inventions of modern times – right up there with the polio vaccine. But that doesn’t mean it’s without its problems. We know them all too well.
1. It doesn’t really solve all your hair issues
Not if your hair gets greasy quickly, anyway. Chance putting it on instead of showering in the morning, and by midday your fringe will be lank, yet smelling of ‘floral and flirty blush’.
2. That cotton wool-like feeling your hair gets after using it
No matter how much time you spend brushing it out.
3. When you spray it too close to your head and get a fetching gray streak
4. When you forget to massage it into the back of your head
Hey there, Pepe LePew!
5. Or end up with a unintentional bouffant
6. When it sort of flakes off and you pray to god people don’t assume it’s dandruff
But why would they think otherwise? Of course they think it’s dandruff.
7. The good stuff is so bloody dear
€5.50 for 200mls! You only do this because you know we can’t say no, Batiste.
8. When someone asks to borrow yours and you monitor their every spray
“If you use it all, this friendship is over, Karen. Over.”
9. Knowing that one can runs out so, so fast
B-but, we could have sworn it was full an hour ago!
10. And actually having to resign yourself to a shower
*sighs* FINE. If we have to.
DailyEdge is on Snapchat! Tap the button below to add!