LIFFEY VALLEY, HUP the shops. If you grew up near it, you’ll know…
1. You know it’s the best shopping center in Dublin
It has EVERYTHING, without a single notion.
2. You’ve been campaigning for a Penneys for so long
It was the only thing it was missing, and now it is finally getting one.
But you can’t help think now that it will NEVER OPEN.
3. You hung out in the empty center after a late night cinema
After bribing the security with pleas of needing the loo.
4. You remember the days of the Warner shop and Dynasty
* Strokes two for a fiver Dynasty earrings*
5. How many times has the Barratts shop changed?
Er, can we still even call it Barratts? What even is it now? Who knows.
6. You know the Boots is by far the best in Dublin
7. HMV has changed about a dozen times
HOW many times must they renovate it?
8. The new toilets were a revelation
Remember the hack of them before?
9. Spud U Like, Haagan Daaz and Pizza Hut are long gone but never forgotten
Spud U Like was the go-to-meal of all poor hungry Leaving Cert students mitching off school.
10. Everyone knows that the food court is superior to the Eddie Rockets and Nandos end
It’s better craic AND you can loiter for hours.
11. This is the best spot for people watching
12. The free, slanted parking means it beats Dundrum
some eejit is guaranteed to park like this.Source: goaccessible
13. There’s some shite going on in the middle, every damn day
A fashion show, a flash mob, face painting, whatever.
14. If you’re a teenager you’ve got the bus up with your mates and locked one of these on the bridge on your way over
15. You have, or know someone, who has worked in Vue aka Ster Century
… and have been given a sneaky free ticket as a result.
Just don’t tell anyone.
DailyEdge is on Snapchat! Tap the button below to add!