WELL, IT’S BEEN a bumper year for Ireland.
Here are the absolute most utterly Irish things that have happened over the last 12 months.
1. This man taking his sheep for a walk
2. Someone writing a literary masterpiece about Copper Face Jacks
3. This headline from our glorious summer
4. This exit sign summing up the thoughts of a people
5. This house advertised on Daft.ie
6. This dedicated hangover delivery service
7. This guy hurting himself clapping on Winning Streak
8. This genius car ad
9. This cheese and onion chocolate bar
10. This tweet from the actual, real gardaí
11. This DIY tax disc
12. This encounter between two terrified women and a talking cat
HE’LL JUMP ON YOU CAROLINE.
13. This road in shite
14. This tweet to a panicked nation
15. This sign in Bray
16. This shelf of refreshing drinks
17. This parking space
18. These wet paint signs
19. This warning
What a year it’s been, eh?