IT’S THAT TIME of year again.
Yes, the annual Ryanair Cabin Crew Calendar is upon us. And with it comes the ‘behind the scenes’ making-of video.
We watched it so you don’t have to. Here are the key points:
1. The cabin crew throw open their Ryanair uniforms like park flashers. Grand.
2. This mystery hairdryer appears and is waved at the model, with no explanation
Is she cold? Does she need drying off? Anyone?
3. The models get off the Ryanair plane in Crete (“Ryanair’s 55th base”)…
…to be met by this sinister individual.
Clearly not to be trusted. His sunglasses are far too big for his face.
4. The girls ride around like this (in clear defiance of the car’s safety instructions)
Also, just look at the face on the driver. She’s on the point of making them get out and walk.
5. This man tragically tries to get involved with the photoshoot
He wants so much to be part of it. Sob.
6. This haircut happens
It cannot be comfortable.
7. This woman flounders helplessly in the surf, and nobody comes to her aid
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEONE HELP HER.
8. The camera operator repeatedly zooms in on unwitting bottoms. Again and again.
This is the slightly NSFW bit. Seriously, those pants are not practical.
Oh, go on then. Watch it yourself. But don’t say we didn’t warn you.
Oh, and for anyone wondering why there isn’t a male version? Michael O’Leary gave us the answer in his Twitter Q&A yesterday: