DailyEdge.ie rounds up the TV shows that you’ll be tweeting about tonight and talking about tomorrow.
Dermot Bannon’s LA Homes (RTÉ One, 9.30pm)
This has been a great year for Dermot. Doing up Daniel O’Donnell’s gaff and jet-setting around the world to look at nice houses. Meanwhile, the rest of us are all still wondering what happened to the last episode of Room to Improve that they promised to air in January. We haven’t forgotten.
The Apprentice (BBC One, 9pm)
It’s the final. The last two contestants go head to head in their final challenge – a three day challenge to create brands and adverts and pitch them to a room of experts.
Die Hard (Channel 4, 10pm)
You’re probably going to watch it at some stage over the Christmas, so why not get it out of the way tonight? A NYPD detective heads to LA to visit his estranged wife during her job’s Christmas party. Things take a bad turn when terrorists storm the building and take the party-goers hostage. McClane manages to evade capture and goes on a one-man mission to free the hostages.
Everybody’s talking about… Bruno falling off of his chair on the final of Strictly last night.
If you can’t see the video, click here.
Or flick over for…
- Ireland’s Fittest Family (RTÉ One, 6.30pm) Three remaining families compete in the final.
- World’s Weirdest Events (RTÉ2, 7.05pm) Series explaining the unexplained, the unexpected and the unidentifiable.
- Catchphrase: Christmas Special (TV3, 7pm) Celebs compete to raise money for charities.
- Say Yes To The Dress Ireland (RTÉ 2, 10.45pm) A bride who can’t stop trying on dresses and another who has missed her deadline for finding a dress.
- Wallander (RTÉ 2, 9pm) The fourth and final series of adaptations from Henning Mankell’s novels.