This site uses cookies to improve your experience and to provide services and advertising. By continuing to browse, you agree to the use of cookies described in our Cookies Policy. You may change your settings at any time but this may impact on the functionality of the site. To learn more see our Cookies Policy.
OK
Dublin: 11 °C Monday 19 August, 2019
Advertisement

Ariana Grande has said she's 'not ok' following Mac Miller's death... it's The Dredge

All of the celebrity dirt we could rake up.

EVERY WEEKDAY MORNING, DailyEdge.ie rounds up the best of the day’s celebrity dirt from the top to the very bottom.

View this post on Instagram

Chilling in Jahannam. See you soon.

A post shared by Conor McGregor Official (@thenotoriousmma) on

Conor McGregor donated €10,000 to an Irish boy who needs life-changing surgery.

Five-year-old Bryan Buckley got sepsis last year and is now unable to walk or eat. His mother Grainne has been fundraising on GoFundMe for life-changing surgery.

Yesterday, Conor secretly donated €10,000 to the campaign. Although he marked the donation as anonymous, the GoFundMe platform messaged Grainne with the full name of the donor.

Speaking to Goss.ie, Grainne said:  “My son needs so much care and the future has been so uncertain for us, now they have made it possible for my boy to get the best medical care/help with movement.

I’m blown away.”

(Goss.ie)

Ariana Grande has sparked concerns following a string of emotional tweets – three weeks after the death of ex boyfriend Mac Miller.

The singer tweeted that “nothing will ever be ok”, but thanked her fans for their ongoing support.

Ariana was forced to disable comments on her Instagram after trolls looked to blame her for Mac’s overdose. In a post, Ariana said:

I adored you from the day I met you when I was nineteen and I always will. I can’t believe you aren’t here anymore. I really can’t wrap my head around it.” 

The God Is A Woman singer is currently taking time out to “mend and heal”. (Twitter)

View this post on Instagram

👼🏼

A post shared by Kourtney Kardashian (@kourtneykardash) on

Finally, Kourtney Kardashian was spotted leaving church with her alleged new fella.

The reality star is now reportedly besotted with 20 year-old Luka Sabbat after they were pictured leaving a Hillsong church service in Los Angeles on Wednesday evening before heading to dinner together.

The pair have been secretly dating for a month since her split from model boyf Younes, and apparently, her friends are obsessed with him.

A source told People: ”None of her friends liked Younes, and they all love Luka even though he’s only 20! They think he’s good for her, and he’s a very down to earth and good guy.”

Ideal. (Mirror)

And all of today’s other celebrity dirt…

  • Michael Lyster had defended Marty Morrissey for taking loads of selfies after Des Cahill slagged him. No, really. (The Sun)
  • Jersey Shore star JWOWW‘s after filing for divorce. :( (People)
  • Simon Cowell donated £25k to shut down a dog-meat farm in South Korea. Bravo! (Irish Mirror)

DailyEdge is on Instagram!

  • Share on Facebook
  • Email this article
  •  

Read next:

COMMENTS

This is YOUR comments community. Stay civil, stay constructive, stay on topic. Please familiarise yourself with our comments policy here before taking part.
write a comment

    Leave a commentcancel