Advertisement
Dublin: 13 °C Wednesday 24 July, 2024
Jay Z and Beyonce at The Met gala. AP/Press Association Images
family problems

Beyoncé, Jay-Z and Solange have broken their silence...and they've 'moved on'

A statement from the three says that both “Jay and Solange each assume their share of responsibility for what has occurred”.

BEYONCE JAY-Z AND Solange say they have worked through and are moving on since a video leaked this week of Solange attacking Jay Z in an elevator.

“As a result of the public release of the elevator security footage from Monday, May 5th, there has been a great deal of speculation about what triggered the unfortunate incident,” read the statement to The Associated Press.

But the most important thing is that our family has worked through it. Jay and Solange each assume their share of responsibility for what has occurred. They both acknowledge their role in this private matter that has played out in the public. They both have apologized to each other and we have moved forward as a united family.

TMZ posted the three-minute video on Monday and said it was shot last week inside the Standard Hotel in New York City.

TMZ / YouTube

“The reports of Solange being intoxicated or displaying erratic behavior throughout that evening are simply false,” the statement continued.

At the end of the day families have problems and we’re no different. We love each other and above all we are family. We’ve put this behind us and hope everyone else will do the same.

The hotel had earlier said that it had fired the person who recorded the video.

Read: Hotel employee fired over leaked Jay Z/Solange video >

Dailyedge: Here’s EVERYTHING the world knows about the Jay Z/Solange elevator fight >

Author
Associated Foreign Press
Your Voice
Readers Comments
43
    Submit a report
    Please help us understand how this comment violates our community guidelines.
    Thank you for the feedback
    Your feedback has been sent to our team for review.