EVERY WEEKDAY MORNING, DailyEdge.ie rounds up the best of the day’s celebrity dirt from the top to the very bottom.
Boyzone’s Shane Lynch reckons Boyzone and Westlife could “own the global charts” if they could just it together to have “half a bleeding idea”. The former boyband star told the Irish Independent that Irish artists could dominate music if they just came together.
Why the f*** are we not all saying, ‘We’re big artists, why are Boyzone and Westlife not doing stuff [together]?’ Or Westlife and The Script? Or The Script and Boyzone? Could you imagine The Cranberries working with Sinead O’Connor? Everyone would be like, ‘Oh my God I can’t wait to hear this!
He said “weird, stupid, immature” was preventing Irish artists from working together and forming… super groups? We’re not sure.
Why don’t we just take over and own the f***ing world? Let’s do business people!
We eagerly await the B*Witched/Carter Twins World Tour.
Emily Ratajkowski, Hailey Baldwin and Bella Hadid are all having a right time in Cannes.
Here’s Emily posing topless with what we can only assume is a very expensive necklace.
Here are the gals all living it up on a boat.
Here’s Bella grabbing Emily’s boobs, because why not?
Finally, here is Cheryl breaking her Twitter silence to engage in some flirty banter with her baby daddy Liam Payne.
It must be love, love, love…
And the rest of the day’s dirt…
- Soundgarden frontman Chris Cornell has died at the age of 52. (TheJournal.ie)
- Barack Obama thinks Donald Trump is “nothing but a bullshitter”. (People)
- Miley Cyrus says I Kissed A Girl was written about her. Sure, Miley. (NME)
- Holly Willoughby went for lunch with Piers Morgan and fans weren’t having it. (Daily Star)
- Amal and George Clooney are “hunkering down” in London until the twins are born. (US Weekly)
Yesterday’s Dredge: Taylor Swift has a new British actor fella >
DailyEdge is on Snapchat! Tap the button below to add!