OH GOD. DID you see it?
Last night, in what is turning into so-in-Love Island, Charlie asked Ellie to be his girlfriend. Before we could christen Chellie, Charlie asked Jack, Wes, and Alex to help him with his grand plan.
Oh, how romantic?
His plan was as follows: Wes would distract Ellie, while Alex wrote ‘be my gf?’ in a MAC LIPSTICK across his chest, then Jack would spill his drink on him so he’d have to take off the shirt and reveal it to Ellie.
OK, a few things:
- A Mac lipstick, really? F*ck off and have some respect.
- This is not America, and this is not a promposal.
- Are you actually asking Jack to waste his good red wine by spilling it all over your shirt?
- Did he HAVE to wear white trousers? That’s never coming out mate.
- You’re on Love Island, not a Richard Curtis rom-com.
The plan went to er, plan, but it still was cringe as the day is long.
Ellie said yes, so it ended well, but viewers weren’t quite as impressed.
Please, whatever happened to the good old fashioned drunk ‘I suppose yer my girlfriend now’ slur?
BRING. IT. BACK.
Charlie then started telling Jack about how he’s a multimillionare.
DailyEdge is on Instagram!