PARIS HILTON IS on a one-woman mission to bring the 00s back.
The reality star and socialite is collabing with Boohoo on an upcoming collection, Paris Hilton x Boohoo (naturally).
The 70-piece summer collection draws inspiration from Hilton’s most iconic 2000s looks (like that silver dress she wore for her 21st birthday), plus stomping grounds of Beverly Hills. Think rhinestones, palm trees, and Chihuahuas.
The collection launches globally on June 20, but Paris and Boohoo have already given us some sneaky peaks at some items on the gram …
1. … Like this metallic bodycon number.
From pool to party in a flash.
2. This very boujie swimsuit.
Studio 54 meets noughties meets now. (Side note – you don’t have to wear this while barbecuing, but it’s recommended).
3. This slinky yellow dress will be a summer staple for many.
Compliment it with a serious tan à la Paris, though us Irish will probably have to get ours from a bottle.
4. Paris or Pat Butcher?
Both are style icons in their own right.
5. This could be a good shout if you fancy something patterned but slightly more low-key.
Totes tropical popical.
6. Noughties eyewear might be polarising for some, but this white dress shouldn’t be.
DailyEdge is on Instagram!