WHEN THE NEWS broke last night that it looks like Ireland has voted to repeal the Eighth Amendment, Twitter lit up.
1. Father Ted creator Graham Linehan tweeted the best meme
2. Joan Collins got in there with the obligatory ‘nice’
3. Some read a bit more out of Irish Times exit poll graphic
4. Cillian Murphy and the Rubberbandits were corresponding
5. Even those down the canal drinking cans were delighted
6. You win some, you lose some
7. Who saw it coming?
8. What’s in store for the evening so?
9. The Father Ted references flew in
10. We’re thinking of those dedicated voters today
11. The mountain meme returned for one night only
12. Ireland is growing up
13. So it deserves a better visual representation
14. It’s time to reflect on tactics
15. What can we change next?
16. Now, we wait
DailyEdge is on Instagram!