Dublin: 14 °C Friday 18 June, 2021
Advertisement

School evacuated after student uses too much deodorant

Well, that’s a danger nobody saw coming…

OFFICIALS SAY a fire alarm that went off at a Connecticut high school was activated by a student’s “overabundance” of body spray in a locker room.

Firefighters were called to Middletown High School shortly after 3 p.m. Thursday.

Officials told The Middletown Press that the student used an excessive amount of the scented spray and created a cloud of mist right below a heat sensor, which tripped the fire alarm.

Firefighters allowed students and teachers to return to the building shortly after arriving.

Officials deemed the call a “routine accidental.”

About the author:

Associated Press

Read next:

COMMENTS (16)