THE ARRIVAL OF Sunny Delight in Ireland was a great time for everyone.
1. In those days it was actually called Sunny Delight, not just Sunny D
2. You had to pick a side, Florida or California style
3. You watched this ad on Nickelodeon and got an immediate craving for itSource: SwozyGustafsson/YouTube
What was the PURPLE STUFF?
4. And this frankly mental one
Source: Mr Mclaughlin's Channel/YouTube
5. Your mam wouldn’t let you buy it after she heard it made kids’ insides go orange
Despite the fact that all the coolest kids had the mini ones in their lunchbox.
6. This beach ball is still the most coveted item from the supermarket
7. The introduction of the new flavours was when you really lost it
A bright green lime flavour? GIMME.
8. You could buy it in tiny multipacks, which were absolutely ideal for your tiny paw
9. Because it really was the ultimate after school sugar rush
DailyEdge is on Snapchat! Tap the button below to add!