Source: PA Wire/PA Images
DailyEdge.ie rounds up the TV shows that you’ll be tweeting about tonight and talking about tomorrow.
Billy Connolly & Me (TV3, 10pm)
An hour long special celebrating the work of comedian Billy Connolly. It looks over his classic stand-up moments, as well as new and unseen performance footage. There’s some anecdotes shared by some of his more famous fans – Elton John, Judi Dench, Andy Murray and David Tennant, and other comedians reveal how Billy inspired their comic careers.
The School (RTÉ 2, 10.35pm)
Tonight, RTÉ’s comedy mockumentary about life inside a primary school comes to an end. It follows a new school principal who is the first “outsider” to be appointed in the school’s history as he struggles to apply his methods to an unruly faculty.
Catching a Killer: A Bullet Through the Window (Channel 4, 9pm)
This documentary recounts the morning that a single bullet was shot through an open window in Milton Keynes, resulting in the death of a 19-year-old man. It sets out to piece together the events that occurred before the shooting and looks at a possible second suspect.
Everybody’s talking about… Saoirse Ronan’s interview with Stephen Colbert.
You can read all about her filling him in on the rules of Irish Catholicism here.
Or flick over for…
- First Dates Abroad (E4, 7.30pm) The dating series heads to Canada.
- Ear to the Ground (RTÉ One, 8.30pm) We meet 2017 Farmer of the Year Peter Hynes.
- Ireland’s Greatest Sporting Moment (RTÉ 2, 10pm) Pundits debate the final shortlist of the Greatest Irish Sporting moment, determined by social media and text votes.
- I’m A Celebrity… (TV3, 9pm) Highlights from the last 24 hours on camp.
- Neven’s Christmas Menu (RTÉ One, 7pm) The final part of Nevin’s Christmas menu inspiration.