Dublin: 8 °C Sunday 29 November, 2020
Advertisement

Here's why you REALLY shouldn't microwave a glow stick

As if you needed us to tell you.

OH JACK. YOU are the reason we need so many seemingly obvious warning labels on things.

Don’t drink the bleach.

Don’t eat the silica gel.

Don’t microwave a glowstick.

You could really hurt yourself, and your long-duffering dad will call you a ding-a-ling. No one wants that.

Source: DaveMatthewsBandFan4/YouTube

POP.

ajackpop

Mother buys ‘princess’ wand for daughter, discovers image of ‘demon’ inside>

Man gets caught rotten dancing in his underwear while cleaning>

About the author:

Read next:

COMMENTS (3)