Dublin: 16 °C Tuesday 21 September, 2021
Advertisement

Girl unfazed by hair set on fire by birthday candles

Celebrate good times COME ON!

THIS GIRL’S BIRTHDAY celebrations almost went up in smoke after she leaned a little too close for comfort to the lit candles.

She’s hardly bothered though. What a cool customer. Although, to be fair, we’d be more annoyed about that man’s stupid singing too.

Source: scanabate/YouTube

Let’s see that again, shall we?

hair

About the author:

Emer McLysaght

Read next:

COMMENTS (1)