PLEASE GO EASY on me if I make a typo in this article about funny typos. Pobody’s nerfect.
1. This mix-up at last week’s SAG Awards that somewhat undermined the leading actors’ achievements
Source: SAG Awards
What kind of roll are we talking here? Sourdough?
2. This typo that gives faith a whole new meaning
Very sweet indeed. *waggles eyebrows*
3. That time the Guardian were trying to get the 2015 Oscar nominations out quickly and made a complete hash of it
There is simply an embarrassment of riches here. Personal favourites? Hulianne MOore and Eddie Redmaybe. And Bradlety Cooper as a bonus.
4. The time an obituary for a poor polar bear was destroyed
And it was such a young Kunt as well.
5. When Eircom changed its name to ‘dir’
6. The time Tesco were not telling us the full story
We need to know more about this incontinence. How and why, Tesco?
7. When Lidl had to clear up a potential HR issue with these ‘men’s work trousers’
Imagine the SCENES.
8. That time the Washington Post brought up Prince Charles’ secret past
A double agent in our midst! (What a film that would be.)
9. The time Maybelline concealer got weirdly sexually aggressive
(It’s actually called ‘Fit Me’ BTW. Just in case you were worried.)
9. When RuPaul gave Saoirse Ronan a whole new name
Honestly, if RuPaul misspelled my name I’d just go ahead and change it via deed poll.
10. That time Simon Harris got an interesting new job
He was a good sport about it.
11. When the county of Kildare suffered a huge violation
Source: Kildare Now
So they’re breaking into whole counties now. Won’t somebody think of the CHILDREN?
12. That time there was big news in the Derry Journal
Get a room!
13. When Aengus Mac Grianna got an unusual wedding present
Everybody needs some, in fairness.
14. And finally, Booby Sands
Booby. Sands. Ah.