EVERY WEEKDAY MORNING, DailyEdge.ie rounds up the best of the day’s celebrity dirt from the top to the very bottom.
Miley Cyrus is not pregnant, y’all, she just ate a lot. And she thinks it’s rude that you’d even bring it up, TBH.
Yesterday was a double celebration for Miley – it was her birthday AND Thanksgiving, so why shouldn’t she have a good dinner? However, she posed on Instagram wearing a baggy t-shirt, so you know what that means… pregnancy rumours.
She was quick to dispel them on Twitter:
Tofurkey, by the way, is vegan turkey. The more you know.
The announcement of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s engagement is ‘imminent’ guys. Are we as a species ready for more royal wedding madness?
Bookmakers have suspended bets on the matter, and it’s rumoured that the BBC has been ‘primed’ for news of a festive royal engagement.
Meghan, for her part, is reportedly in the process of moving her dogs to the UK, and wants to set up shop in London. She’s also given up her role in Suits, and rolled back on all filming commitments. Ready yourselves. (Daily Mail)
Beyoncé has launched a festive merchandise collection, if that’s your bag.
There are Yoncé baubles, Christmassy t-shirts, and phone cases – but we are all about the Best Revenge Is Your (Wrapping) Paper.
GENIUS. You’d nearly frame that. (Beyoncé.com)
And the rest of the day’s celebrity dirt…
- Uma Thurman has added her name to the growing number of people speaking out about sexual harassment and assault. (DailyEdge.ie)
- Victoria Beckham posted a picture of herself dressed up as a sort of high-fashion turkey for Thanksgiving. (Daily Mail)
- Jennifer Garner spent the holiday with her ex Ben Affleck. (Metro)
- Malia Obama has a posh British boyfriend. (Daily Mail)
- Aaaaand Taylor Swift is playing Croke Park next year. (DailyEdge.ie)
Yesterday’s Dredge: Serena Williams’ wedding band is simply ginormous>