EVERY WEEKDAY MORNING, DailyEdge.ie rounds up the best of the day’s celebrity dirt from the top to the very bottom.
Candice Swanepoel has hit back at trolls who were criticising her post-baby body.
The Victoria’s Secret’s model took to Instagram to deliver some sharp words:
This is me 12 days after having my son. If you have something bad to say about it .. check yourself. Society can be so cruel to another another . . Beauty standards are sometimes impossible for woman (sic) these days, I’m not ashamed to show my post partum tummy, I am Proud (sic) actually . . .
I carried my son for 9 months in there, I think I’ve earned the right to have a little tummy, is it because I’m a model? Well we are normal people too so Let (sic) me enjoy the beach in peace please *peace out emoji*
She finished off on an high note:
I don’t have to hide my stomach just because people have unrealistic standards of women. WE create life . . what can you do? Ladies we are all in this together be kind to each other xC
Is wedded bliss heading Catilyn Jenner’s way?
Last night Caitlyn’s 22-year-old rumoured girlfriend Sophia Hutchins confirmed that the pair were an official couple on her Instagram stories.
Fans pressed her further for who she was in a relationship with:
When asked if the two were engaged, Sophia replied quite cheekily.
Kan’t wait to see what happens, kause I’m sure Caitlyn will want the limelight back soon.
Cardi B announced yesterday that she gave birth on the 10th of July.
The rapper and her husband Offset, one-third of band Migos, have called the baby an unusual name: Kulture Kiara Cephus.
Many didn’t love it and predicted that the Kardashians wouldn’t be fans either, whilst some fans loved that she appeared to be calling her baby girl after Migos’ two albums: Culture and Culture II.
But no matter your opinion, this is the ultimate truth. (DailyEdge.ie)
And in the rest of your day’s dirt
- Luna Legend is not a fan of her dad’s music in this cute AF video (E!)
- Love Island fans are calling it a fix, as it emerges that two of the contestants already knew each other but didn’t mention it. (Dailymail.co.uk)
- Stormi Daniels has been arrested in a strip club but her lawyer says it’s a ‘setup’ (thejournal.ie)
- Singer and fiancé of Sophie Turner (aka Sansa Stark) Joe Jonas has arrived in Dublin ahead of supporting Bruno Mars tonight and he’s busy pouring pints. (DailyEdge.ie)
- Emily Ratajkowski has shown off her engagment ring for the first time and it’s really small….JK, of course it’s not (DailyMail.co.uk)
DailyEdge is on Instagram!